Latest Entries »

Thursday 31 December 2009

Podcast 3 : My top 75 tracks of the year (pt. 3)

Streamed the Broken Bells album yesterday. Like 'Dark Night Of The Soul', I reckon Dangermouse has hit the nail on the head again. The man is obviously a genius and one of the most important producers of our time. The album comes out in March and I can't wait. Also got 'DragonSlayer' by Sunset Rubdown. A massively underrated album.

Aaaanyway, here's the final podcast which contains my absolute favourite tracks of 2009.

This is podcast 3 of 3, number 25 to number 1.
I hope you have enjoyed them. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Tracklist is as follows:
Here's the podcast. 1h:30m.55s Right click, save as.

Feel free to leave your comments or recommendations.

I aim to have the next podcast ready by the end of March, but don't hold me to it. This batch took ages to get around to doing :)

Thanks for listening. It's good to listen.

Rob
xxx

2 comments:

st3fan said...

Am downloading now. :)

Rob said...

Nice one fella. New one to come later on this month :)

xxx

Post a Comment