Latest Entries »

Sunday 27 December 2009

Podcast 1 : My top 75 tracks of the year (pt. 1)

So, as promised, some podcasts.

I've been building a "Tracks of the year" playlist for the last year that is made up of odd tracks that I come across and like. It's mainly guitar based stuff that take me to work in the mornings. Some are singles, some are album tracks, some are just stuff that I've found during those endless trawls of the internet that I go on every now and again. Each track has been played to death by me this year and I'd like you to hear them.

This is podcast 1 of 3, number 75 to number 51.
Parts 2 and 3 to follow soon. Honest.

Tracklist is as follows

Here's the podcast. 1h:27m.08s Right click, save as.

Feel free to leave your comments or recommendations.

Thanks for listening. It's good to listen.

Rob
xxx

1 comments:

Match Design said...

Any chance of a text version of the tracklisting mate?

M (=

Post a Comment